Friday, June 21, 2013

Dream of dreaming

I left my job for a better life in the March of 2013. I applied to some good colleges assured that I would land up with some great admits by the end of May, and fly away for something better by June. Life went on peacefully since then. Wasting time at home, going out, partying, knowing that I had got very less time before I start a new life. And then slowly, time passed, and I couldn't manage a single admit. I wasn't disappointed. I had this planned. I frantically started applying for jobs. Living in a small city, I had always had internet as my best friend. Applying to large number of jobs online, I was sure I would land up with a lot of interview calls by June. Nothing has happened yet.  I am bored of wasting time now. But I have now turned so futile, that I don't or rather can't do anything now. I used to be good at everything, but now I seem to be good at nothing...
Life sometimes plays weird pranks on you. You leave something just fine to catch something better and you end up having the worst. The world of dreams is not that easy to achieve. It requires some hard work but a lot of luck. I dream a lot, most of the dreams; I don't know very well how to work around for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment