Monday, April 15, 2013

3 Mistakes of My life

I have been struggling to be stable for some time now. I believe that I have somehow managed to see a lot of both good and bad phases in a short span of time. A long life is still left. But there are some mistakes I have made which I might never repeat again. A few of them are:
1. Money is not important
Once you finish your grads and land into a number of job offers, you are mostly attracted to the more monetarily lucrative offer. This seems good at that point of time considering that you had been undergoing the "more time less money"  syndrome till now, but this will prove to be pretty wrong in the long run. Its better to have a "plenty of time and plenty of money" syndrome in your life.
2. No one can love you more than your family not even friends
This lesson was learned the hard way, or rather I am still learning about it. During your times of need, most of the people around you vanish away. Only the true friends remain to support you. But the ones who actually hold you are your family. Try discussing even the smallest trouble in your life with me. Even if they can't provide you with a solution, they will make sure you stay afloat.Girlfriends/Boyfriends and love are usually a myth. Don't rum after them. If you believe in luck or kismat, let your kismat play a role in such matters.
3. Pursue your dreams
If you ever had a dream, don't just leave it aside. Start working on it. I regret not able to work earlier on with what I want in life, diverging from the path and not able to move back towards it. Once you start deterring, it would be very very difficult to get back on course. A time will come when you will think of staying happy with what you have achieved and will stop working towards your goals. I have seen people who lost hope. I don't want to suffer the same fate ever. If you want to be a painter, be a painter; don't be attracted by what the boring architect's job is paying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment