Monday, May 20, 2013

Sad Frustrated Irritated!!

I couldn't get an admit in any of the colleges I had applied to.  I had resigned from my job for this. Now I am sitting totally jobless, not knowing what to do in future. Sometimes I feel that life tends to teach me lessons the hard way. The first step towards anything I try always tends to be misplaced. But is it life that teaches lessons to someone the hard way or is it the lethargic ways we treat our own life in.
I have always had this problem with myself. I tend to take for granted every new thing I start in life, be it a career goal or a friendship/ I tend to get bored easily. In other words, my saturation point in reached easily. I used to think earlier that it happens with all of us but now things seem to differ. People have matured. They have started taking their career seriously,their goals seriously, they even take people seriously. Is it a kick they suddenly get some day suddenly, or is it time which teaches it to them. Both the scenarios seem to be untrue in my case, I haven't received a kick yet nor am I maturing with time. And if life is trying to teach me a lesson, I seem to be very bad at it and have not really grasped anything yet. I can just wait for the bad days to end and some bright days to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment