Thursday, December 26, 2013

From reality to the Virtual world!

In the past few days, I have realized (just like I realize every few months) how a fast internet connection on your laptop, and a warm cozy room, can occupy all of your time, with you doing nothing but just sitting in front of the laptop, looking at random weird stuff. You don;t seem to get bored of any of this. And you never understand the reason, why! Time just passes by, and you only regret later about what you seem to have missed.
I want to write something good since a long time now. Every night I sleep, promising myself that I am going to start with it as soon as I get up the next morning. I do get up early too, but as soon as I turn on the laptop, I enter an altogether different world. The world of virtual reality, A world where everything is controlled by the tip of my fingers!
Even at this point of time, while I am typing, I so much want to get back to that world, where I can be the hero whenever I want, I can just click the cross button if I start to loose. A world where I can take a peek into any other person's life and stay there till whenever I want. Its a world where there is nothing called privacy. Well, there is privacy, actually a lot of it, but you know, you have got a lot of options too!

No comments:

Post a Comment