Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My birthday!!

December the 14th.. I wait eagerly for the whole year since... since the time I can remember. This is the first time I am not at all excited about it. It just feels like its going to be just another day. Except some tension somewhere. And its about something which I am almost excited about. The way people are going to celebrate my birthday, the phone calls I am going to attend. I don't want anyone here to celebrate my birthday. I don't want anyone to call me. I just want to stay in and maybe sleep tight. But what you always wish for, doesn't happen, does it?
I removed my birth date from Facebook records. Initially I thought I just wanted to see how many people remember it on their own. But now I feel as if everyone wants to wish me happy birthday!!
December the 14th changed my life last year. After all the troubles I faced initially I finally felt that I had got a kick start. And that too a big one. But life has taken drastic turns ever since. Things don't seem to workout the way they had been imagined by me.
It all changed on December the 14th. Can it all change again? Whats going to happen on December the 15th. Yes, thats whats worrying me... I just want time to pause here, at this very moment... But time it is...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment