Sunday, December 18, 2011

Friends...

A and N... two names which are turning out to be very important to me. I seem to have learned a lot from these two people. A is one person who always wants to be in contact with every person he has ever met. He knows what responsibility is and how sometimes you have to sacrifice the smaller goods for the bigger gifts. I have tried so much to learn this quality watching him. Its been such a long time. But I am still in the learning phase.
N... She has such energy in her voice which seems to work magic when you are in a bad mood. I was never that good friends with her. After college ended I realized that having such a cheerful friend in your life can be such an important thing. There is always this one number you will dial and will hear a cheerful voice from the other end. Her childish forgetful nature makes her a more interesting person to talk to.
If I could have these two people close to me... I could have had the whole world for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment