Wednesday, January 18, 2012

3 years!!!

18th Jan, 2012
Its been almost three years since I posted my 1st blogpost. Still zero followers, still no-one who reads my blog. Well, that was expected. I dont remember much of the day i Started writing this blog though.. I started two more blogs after I forgot the password to this one. But, at some later stage, I managed to forget the password of the pther pages too and could manage to retrieve only this password. Although I cant edit any of the posts on this other blog http://sentiblogger.blog.com/ it is one of my fav blogs since I seem to have written this blog in a special state of mind, which I might not achieve ever again. And being pretty sure that I am not going to forget the password to this blog, I can go back to reading the sentiblogger page whenever I would wish to read my memoirs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment