Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life at the job

Each and every person around e knows how happy I am with my job and how desperately I want to run from this place. I have four options as of now.

1) Give GATE,hope for a good score, fill form for PSUs and switch jobs.
2) Give GATE, hope for a good score, give TOEFL, apply to some foreign universities for M.S.
3) Give GATE, give TOEFL, and then give GRE. Getting a good one in GRE would guarantee me a seat somewhere for M.S.
4) Give GATE, hope for a good score, do M.Tech.

For any of these, I need to start working hard. I am trying to work hard. But the motivation is missing some where. My desperation still doesn't give me an alarm or some sort of jerk to work harder. Just one more month is left for GATE. Lets see whats going to happen.

I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE, I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL

No comments:

Post a Comment